Onpub 1.6 Released
By Corey on Mar 23, 2014. Updated: Jan 15, 2015.
Onpub CMS version 1.6 has been released.
Here's what's changed since our last release:
- Fix for multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities (more info here: http://www.vulnerability-lab.com/get_content.php?id=1120). None of the documented exploits should work anymore with this latest version.
- YUI has been upgraded to the latest stable version.
- CKEditor has been upgraded to the latest stable version.
- Changed default management interface width to 1250px to better make use of modern desktop/laptop monitor resolutions.
- Frontend now includes YUI Responsive Grid CSS classes by default.
- Frontend now uses HTML 5 doctype instead of HTML 4.01 doctype.
- Various frontend default CSS tweaks.
- Fixed frontend responsive image CSS.
Click here to download this latest release. Comment below or file a bug at GitHub to report issues.